Frederic Church Suite
He was perhaps the best-known as representative of the Hudson River School of Painting, the first cohesive Art American Movement that settled in the Catskills separating themselves from the European painting school, inspired in the American landscape with a spiritual mystical feeling derived from the local Native Americans in that region.
His use of light and colour, his depiction of natural phenomena created renderings that were realistic and emotionally affecting. Church’s work can be seen in the best museums in the US.
Visit Olana: Frederick Church’s mansión few minutes away from The a Kaaterskill. Olana was the 19th century home, studio and designed landscape of Hudson River School artist. Olana a National Historic Site is now owned and operated by the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation.
THE FREDERIC CHURCH SUITE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Comfortable King-sized bed
- Private jacuzzi bath with separated shower
- Stone fireplace
- Private patio
- Unique interior with panoramic mountain views
- Small kitchenette
- Hair dryer
- Custom-designed lighting from work light to candlelight
- The fastest wireless internet access
- Flat-screen LCD Smart Tv with Roku and Google Chromecast
- Easy-to-reach USB ports and power outlets
- Mini Home Google wireless Bluetooth speaker
- In-room safe
- 60 Sq Ft
- Max Occ 3