Allen Hirsch is a prolific American artist, writer, and entrepreneur. Mr. Hirsch and his work have been featured on the cover of TIME Magazine 5 times, in the New York Times 3x, and a feature spread in New York Magazine. He has created new painting techniques including string painting, new cubism and has pioneered brain lateralization studies in art. He did the inaugural Bill Clinton portrait for National Portrait Gallery which also hung in the White House.
Belkis Rodriguez-Hirsch is a Venezuelan- American Artist/ Entrepreneur who’s work has earned international acclaim. Her love for nature took her to study Biology, realizing that she wanted to work in the arts traveled to Florence Italy where she joined as a ballerina the “Teatro Comunale di Firenze” (Florence Opera).
She became an independent choreographer-art director and founded “Espace Rythmique” an avant-garde dance company that represented the
The city of Florence in major venues and Festivals around the world with the sponsorship of the City of Florence and the Tuscany Region.
THE HIRSCH’S SUITE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Comfortable King-sized bed
- Private jacuzzi bath with separated shower
- Stone fireplace
- Private patio
- Unique interior with panoramic mountain views
- Small kitchenette
- Hair dryer
- Custom-designed lighting from work light to candlelight
- The fastest wireless internet access
- Flat-screen LCD Smart Tv with Roku and Google Chromecast
- Easy-to-reach USB ports and power outlets
- Mini Home Google wireless Bluetooth speaker
- In-room safe
- 60 Sq Ft
- Max Occ 3