THE FARMHOUSE EMBRACES A CASUAL FEEL, AMERICAN RUSTIC ELEGANCE INSPIRED IN RALPH LAUREN AESTHETICS. A KINF OF CHIC HUNTING LODGE, A BIT MASCULINE, LIVE-IN AND WARM, A “FARMHOUSE RETREAT”. DESIGNING THE HOUSE WE’VE ATTEMPTED TO STRIKE A BALANCE BETWEEN ROUGH AND LUXE.
It was the original home of the first property owners dating about 1850 while the Dutch Barn was the animals stables; throughout the years it’s been renovated multiple times. Once inside you can feel the House personality, an independent space from the rest of the property that feels very private; the back of it is nestled in the green, miles of pristine wild woods, to better enjoy it we built a large deck with a stone fire pit. The place is perfect in the Summer as in the Winter where you’ll be surrounded by a backdrop of snowy landscapes, like a cocoon swathing you in a blanket of winter white.
The House is a great place to share with family members or friends. There are three beautiful rooms and two full renovated bathrooms.
Its also possible to rent out one room to ONE COUPLE ONLY, in that case the other two rooms will NOT be rented, the House then during that time would be for the private use of the couple.
THE FARMHOUSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Comfortable King-sized bed
- Private jacuzzi bath with separated shower
- Stone fireplace
- Private patio
- Unique interior with panoramic mountain views
- Small kitchenette
- Hair dryer
- Custom-designed lighting from work light to candlelight
- The fastest wireless internet access
- Flat-screen LCD Smart Tv with Roku and Google Chromecast
- Easy-to-reach USB ports and power outlets
- Mini Home Google wireless Bluetooth speaker
- In-room safe
- 60 Sq Ft
- Max Occ 3